IS AN ATS WORTH THE INVESTMENT?
It’s no secret that applicant tracking systems (ATS) can be expensive. But with the high cost of turnover and the ever-growing competition for top talent, many human resources directors wonder if an ATS is worth the investment.
ATS: Decisions, Decisions
Before you make a decision, it’s important to understand what an ATS can do for your company and what features you should look for to get the most bang for your buck.
An ATS can help you automate your recruiting process, making it easier and faster to find the best candidates for open positions. The right ATS will also help you keep track of your talent pipeline and identify top performers for future openings.
What features to choose for your ATS
When it comes to features, the most important thing is to find an ATS that meets the specific needs of your company. There is no one-size-fits-all solution, so don’t waste your money on an ATS with a bunch of bells and whistles that you’ll never use.
Instead, focus on finding an ATS with the following key features:
- Job postings: The ability to post open positions on your company website and job boards with just a few clicks.
- Resume parsing: This feature allows you to upload resumes and have the ATS automatically extract the relevant information, saving you hours of data entry.
- Candidate tracking: The ability to keep track of your entire talent pipeline in one place, from initial contact to the final hiring decision.
- Reporting and analytics: Detailed reports that provide insights into your recruiting process so that you can identify areas for improvement.
- Mobile-friendly: A responsive design that makes it easy to use the ATS on your phone or tablet.
- Ease of use: A user-friendly interface that is easy for your team to navigate.
Don’t forget to consider the price when choosing an ATS. While you don’t want to skimp on features, you also don’t want to overspend. Work with your budget and get the best ATS you can afford.
Once you’ve found an ATS with the right features, you’ll be well on your way to streamlining your recruiting process and finding the best candidates for your open positions.
What to read next:
Top CategoriesAI & Machine Learning9Case Studies2Compliance28Diversity & Inclusion18Employee & Candidate Engagement12HR Metrics11Mobile Recruiting8Press5Product Demo8Product Information12Quality of Hire17Recruiting & Acquisition82Talent Management & Retention1Technical Tips17Uncategorized0Work Life2WOTC3